Botanical Name: Ayurvedic Medicine-Vitex negundo Nirgundi Oil is a natural oil that has antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It helps in reducing congestion, inflammation and pain. It is also used as a remedy for treating anal fistula. This herbal oil is widely used in the treatment of lymph node enlargement around the neck region. It is also provides relief from vascular headaches and migraine. When applied externally, it relieves orchitis, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Key Ingredients:
- Pure Nirgundi Leaf
- This oil is used to treat sinuses and scrofulous sores
- It provides relief when suffering from orchitis, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- It is used to treat premature greying of hair
- Scalp infections are treated with Nirgundi oil
- It promotes natural immunity and is good for the skin too
- It is additionally helpful in treating dysuria and anuria
Directions for use: (External Use Only) Please Consult Directed By the Physician Or Ayurvedic Doctor. Use Under Medical Supervision Only. Safety Information: Read the label carefully before use Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight Keep away from children Do not exceed the recommended dosage Take under medical supervision only
- Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine/Product and are not self medicating.
- This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose Or Treat Any Disease.
- Self Life : 3 Year