Botanical Name: Psoralea Corylifolia Babchi/Bakuchi is an important ayurvedic medicine which is used for the treatment of multiple health conditions. It is primarily used for the treatment of skin conditions including acne and dull, lifeless skin with poor complexion. It increases blood flow to the skin and can also be used as a mask to attain brighter complexion. It is also useful in pains associated with inflamed module along with digestive disorders including constipation. Key Ingredient:500mg Psoraliya Corylifolia-seed Key Information:
- Primarily used for the treatment and prevention of skin disorders
- It can be used as a laxative to treat constipation, bloating, and loss of appetite
- Improves skin and nail health and also contains antioxidant properties
- Help to purify the blood
- Eczema, psoriasis and leprosy are some of the ailments which can be treated with babchi
- It can also be used for the treatment of vitiligo
DOSE:✅ Take 2 Tablets daily before meal every day. Or as directed by the physician. Safety Information: Read the label carefully before use Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight Keep away from children Do not exceed the recommended dosage Take under medical supervision only
- Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine/Product and are not self medicating.
- This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose Or Treat Any Disease.
- Self Life : 3 Year