Botanical Name: (Pterocarpus marsupium)
Vijaysar Churna is a traditional ayurvedic preparation useful in the management of metabolic disorders. It pacifies the kapha and pitta doshas. It is even considered to help reduce the glucose levels from the gastrointestinal tract and may improve insulin levels in the body.
- It is good for diarrhea and ulcerative colitis
- Vijaysar has astringent properties to balance pitta and helps in bleeding problems and gout
- It can be used to deal with chronic skin problems like vitiligo, psoriasis, and eczema
- It is full of anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antihyperlipidemic properties
Directions For Use:
Please Consult Directed By the Physician Or Ayurvedic Doctor.
Use Under Medical Supervision Only.
Read the label carefully before use
Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
Keep away from children
Do not exceed the recommended dosage
Take under medical supervision only
- Note: These Statements Are Not Evaluated By FDA And This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose Or Treat Any Disease.
- Self Life : 2 Year